Many times we might need to export our data from database to an Excel or CSV file. In e-commerce, we need many reports of our orders, products, categories in Excel or CSV file. Thanks to phpMyAdmin, you can simply get all of this data from phpMyAdmin. phpMyAdmin is a powerful tool to interact with MySQL or MariaDB database. We are listing how to import, export data from your MySQL or MariaDB database in simple steps. You can export your data in any format, major format are CSV, Excel, JSON, MS Word, PDF, Text, PHP Array, SQL, YAML etc.
Import Sql file in database
2. Click on new button.
(If you don’t know database name which u want to import, then right click on your file which u want to import, open into notepad)
You can see your database name in “use database name or Create Database ” as shown in the image above,
5. Click on “Import” tab at the top.
6. Click on choose file button, locate file in your computer which you want to import, open file.
7. Select file format in drop down list, and press go button
8. Success. All the tables will show left side .
2. Select the desired format (You can choose MS Excel, SQL, and CSV etc.)
3. Press Go button.
1. Click on table.
2. Click on button as show in an image.
3. Write a query in a text field, press go button.
4. Click in export button; Select the desired format (You can choose MS Excel, SQL, and CSV etc.).
5. Click go button.
Done! You can now easily export all your products, categories, options, store details or can simply take backup of all of your database.